- Item Code: 44610
- Item Size: 3oz - 11.25 lbs. - 60/Case
- Case Pack: 60
- Net Case Weight: 11.25lb
This rolled oat and whole wheat bar is loaded with a delicious medley of cranberries, blueberries, and strawberries.
Whole Wheat Flour, Rolled Oats, Sugar, Cranberries, Margarine (Palm Oil, Water, Salt, Mono- and Diglycerides, Natural Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene), Water, Eggs, Invert Sugar, Blueberries, Strawberries, Steel Cut Oats, Butter, Crushed Lemon, Soy Flour, Natural Flavors, Baking Powder (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Inulin, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Sunflower Oil.
Contains: Wheat, Eggs, Milk and Soybeans
- 1 year (unopened) from the date of production when stored at or below 0° F (-18° C).
- 8 hours when baked and stored in our display or other container.
1. Pre-heat oven to desired temperature.
2. Place frozen bars onto baking pan lined with parchment paper or silpat, spacing bars 2 inches apart.
3. Follow Baking Guideline below depending on oven type.
Otis Commercial Oven: 280 F (138 C) for 18 - 24 min. Recommended Bar Dough Pattern is 3 x 2.
Convection Oven: 325 F (162 C) for 11 - 16 min. Recommended Bar Dough Pattern is 3 x 3.
Commercial Rack Oven: 350 F (177 C) for 11 - 16 min. Recommended Bar Dough Pattern is 3 x 3.
Actual bake times will vary by oven type, product load and oven temperature accuracy. Use hot pads or oven gloves when handling hot pans
Bars are done when golden brown and edges are set
Allow to cool 30 minutes before removing from the pan
Do not thaw before use.
Keep frozen in original packaging.