Otis Spunkmeyer is known as a pioneer in the fresh-baked cookie business, and a leader in the sweet baked goods industry. We offer frozen cookie dough, thaw and serve cookies and muffins, coffee cakes, pastries, brownies and more to customers in over 56 countries around the world. The Otis Spunkmeyer brand delivers happy moments and special memories to people everywhere.
Otis Spunkmeyer began in 1977 as a California chain of retail cookie stores. After six successful years we shifted focus to selling our fresh-baked cookie program, complete with pre-set ovens and merchandising tools, to foodservice operators on a wholesale basis. Today, more than 30 years later, Otis Spunkmeyer is the #1 frozen gourmet cookie dough in the Foodservice Industry. Our frozen cookie dough and premium baked goods are available in a wide range of market segments including foodservice, fundraising and retail grocery.
Otis Spunkmeyer is made up of a team of passionate, dedicated cookie ambassadors who love what we do. We are committed to providing our customers and consumers with the finest quality products and services available.
"Making the world a better place one cookie at a time."
Otis Spunkmeyer – A Brief Overview
- Vision – Otis loved Worldwide
- Pioneer in frozen cookie dough and in fresh-baked cookie programs
- Trusted brand
- #1 cookie dough in foodservice, leader in muffins at both foodservice and retail
- Served in over 56 countries around the world
- Manufacturer/marketer of sweet baked goods including frozen cookie dough, thaw and serve cookies, muffins, pastries and other premium baked goods
- Products are available in schools, colleges, business dining, restaurants, supermarkets, mass merchandisers, military operations and as amenities at business locations such as banks, real-estate offices and car dealerships
Since October, 2006, Otis Spunkmeyer has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Aryzta, an international food and agriculture business group with operations in Ireland, the United Kingdom, France, Switzerland the U.S. and Canada. For more information, go to www.aryzta.com.
Read Our Story to learn more.
Policy on Slavery and Human Trafficking in the Supply Chain
In compliance with California Supply Chain Transparency Act of 2010, Otis Spunkmeyer is disclosing our policies and procedures regarding slavery and human trafficking:
1. We engage in verification of product supply chains to evaluate and address risks of human trafficking and slavery.
2. We will conduct independent audits of suppliers to evaluate supplier compliance with our standards for trafficking and slavery in supply chains, based on risk assessment of our supply chain
3. We will require our primary raw material suppliers to certify that materials incorporated into product produced for Otis Spunkmeyer comply with the laws regarding slavery and human trafficking of the country or countries in which they are doing business.
4. Our Internal Code of Conduct will prohibit slavery and human trafficking. All facilities are audited for workplace accountability.
5. We provide company employees and management, who have direct responsibility for supply chain management, training on human trafficking and slavery, particularly with respect to mitigating risks within the supply chains of products.
We reserve the right to verify the Suppliers’ compliance with the Code. If we become aware of any actions or conditions that are not in compliance with the Code, we reserve the right to demand corrective measures. We reserve the right to terminate an agreement with any Supplier who does not comply with the Code.
Compliance for the supply chain will be verified by July 31, 2012.
Codes of Conduct
Our Global Supplier Code of Business Conduct reflects our commitment to conduct business activities in full compliance with applicable laws and regulations and to be guided by integrity and honesty in our business dealings. The aim of the Code is to help ARYZTA maintain this commitment by setting minimum standards, to which ARYZTA expects its suppliers, their employees, agents, subcontractors and other representatives to respect and adhere to when conducting their business dealings.
Our Employee Code of Business Conduct [download English or Espanol] is a guide to help employees live up to the Company’s expectations of ethical behavior. The Code goes beyond the legal minimums, and describes the principled values we share as Company employees.
Otis Spunkmeyer maintains strict compliance to all Federal, State and Local mandates regarding the safe manufacture of foods. Quality control policies and procedures are strictly monitored and enforced at all manufacturing locations. All plants ensure product consistency to a designed standard of product quality. A HACCP plan is in place and supported by a full compliment of quality food safety systems. The Food and Drug Administration, or their State Department of Agriculture designate, inspects our plants at least once per year. Third party auditing firms, which conform to both domestic and global standards, consistently rate our plants "Superior."
Call your Otis Spunkmeyer representative or 888-ASK-OTIS for more information or to order product today.